|Syndrome: KD qi deficiency (coldness
in lower jiao, qi fails to transform fluid, damp accumulation, difficult
urination, copious urine)
Action: tonfy KD; strengthen
Key Sx: Lumbago, weakness in legs, difficult urination,
profuse urine, (T: pale swollen, P: deep / weak)
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Fu Zi
M: Gui Zhi, Shu di Huang, Shan Zhu Yu
A: Shan Yao, Ze Xie, Fu Ling, Mu Dan Pi
| Cautions / Contraindications:
cc: not for heat due to yin deficiency