Li Zhong Wan
Syndrome: Middle Jiao yang deficiency with cold
Action: Warm middle jiao to expel cold, Tonify qi to strengthen SP Yang
Key Sx: (Cold limbs, Poor appetite, nausea, vomiting,
diarrhea, convulsion, bleeding, chest pain) (T: pale with white moistening
coating) (P: thin or deep slow weak pulse)
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Gan Jiang
Minister: Ren Shen
Assistant: Bai Zhu
Guide: Gan Cao
Cautions / Contraindications: