|He Ye - Clear Summer Heat
HT, LV, SP (3-10g)
He Ye- Hell Yeah its hot!
"Hell yeah its hot", said the farmer one
hot summer day ,"We could really use some rain
to stop the bleeding!""
If you're not careful as a farmer you'll find that you are always (cc: bleeding due to either cold or deficiency)
English Name: lotus leaf
Pharmacuetical Name: folium nelumbinis
Properties: bitter, astringent, neutral
Key Words in this story...
|hot summer... rain
||clears summer heat and dampness
|stop the bleeding
He Ye Actions and Indications
- Clears summer heat and dampness (fever, irritability,
excessive sweating, scanty urine; diarrhea due to summer heat, obesity)
- Stops bleeding (bleeding in lower jiao due to heat,
commonly combines w/ other hemostatic herbs)
- (cc: bleeding due to cold or deficiency)
- There are 8 parts of the lotus plant, each having distinct functions.
The most commonly used in Chinese herbal medicine are Ou Jie, Lian
Zi, He Ye, and Lu Duo.
- For obesity cook He Ye and Yi Yi Ren together
as a tea, drink daily.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2018 Square Root Computers Inc