|Du Zhong - Tonify Yang
(KD, LV 6-15g)
Du Zhong ("That dude's ON!")
Dude's ON!!! -> Weightlifting super kid said " Just call me Dude's
ON! I've always been bad to the bone - Momma
said she took a magic herb call Du Zhong to tonify
her LV and KD while I was in her belly. She said that even as a fetus
I was a badass who caused her a great deal of hypertension!
Momma had many sleepless nights which caused (cc:
yin deficient heat)
English Name: eucommia bark
Pharmacuetical Name: Cortex Eucommiae
Properties: sweet, warm
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|bad to the bone... tonify her LV and KD
||strengthens sinews and bones... tonifies LV and KD
||calms the unborn fetus
Du Zhong Actions and Indications
- Tonifies the LV and KD; strengthens bones and sinews
(weak / sore / painful low back, knees; fatigue; seminal emission, frequent
urination; impotence, uterine bleeding)
- Treats Hypertension (modern use for hypertension)
- Calms the fetus (deficient cold of Kidney with bleeding
during pregnancy; prevent miscarriage; low back pain with deficiency
signs in pregnant women)
- (cc: yin deficient heat)
- Chao Tan: stop bleeding
- Combine Du Zhong with Huang Qin and Xia
Ku Cao to treat hypertension.
- Dry fried Du Zhong is regarded as more potent than unprocessed. Salt fried is the preferred form to treat low back pain, spontenous seminal emission, and unstable pregnancy.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 Square Root Computers Inc