|Yin Qiao San - Honeysuckle and Forsythia Decoction
(for medium W-H attack, obstructed in LU and defensive stage)
... use this Fm when there is external W-H (fever, small aversion to cold,
h/a with or w/out sweating, P:floating rapid, T: red tip, thin white or thin yellow coating)
... use this FM with W-H symptoms like (sore throat, cough,
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Lian Qiao, Jin Yin Hua
M1: Bo He, Niu Bang Zi
M2:Jing Jie Sui, Dan Dou Chi
A1, A2, A3: Jie Geng, Lu Gen, Dan Zhu Ye
A/Guide: Gan Cao
Cautions / Contraindications:
1) not suitable for W-C attack or Damp-heat
2) short time decoction