|Ze Xie - Promote Urination and Relieve Edema
KD, UB (5-10g)
Ze Xie - ZeXie the Zebra
Whenever it started to rain Ze Xie had to pee
in the oasis.
Because they are already cold Zebras fear cold
climates (cc: KD yang deficiency or damp cold)
so much they get (cc: diarrhea) just thinking
English Name: alisma, Oriental water plantain rhizome
Pharmacuetical Name: Rhizoma alismatis
Properties: sweet, bland, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||promotes urination, leaches out damp
||drains KD fire
Actions and Indications
- Promotes Urination, Leaches out damp (dizziness,
vertigo due to fluid retention of ear; damp stagnation with urinary
difficulty, PUD, luekorrhea, edema, diarrhea, especially useful for
damp-heat in lower jiao)
- Drains KD Fire (xiao ke; KD yin deficiency with nocturnal
emission; tinnitus, dizziness)
- (cc: KD yang deficiency or damp-cold; spermatorrhea or vaginal discharge)
- (cc: caution with abnormal function of KD - associated with diarrhea)
- Compare with Fu Ling
- Tonic herbs may create heat in the body as KD fire, Ze Xie is commonly
combined with tonic herbs to prevent this.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2022 Square Root Computers Inc