|Mu Zei - Release Exterior: Wind Heat
LV, LU - (3-9g)
|Mu Zei... I Muze ...
I muze, on this windy hot summer day, and with
my own cloudy eyes I see the heat
of the bleeding sunset fade away.
I'd sit here and muse all day but my pregnant wife (cc:
pregnancy) has (cc: urinary frequency)
due to (cc: deficiency of yin, yang, qi, blood)
so I can't stay for too long (cc: not for long term
English Name: equisetum, common scouring rush, Dutch
Pharmacuetical Name: Herba Equiseti Hiemalis
Properties: sweet, bitter, neutral
Key Words in this story...
||benefits eyes (red, swollen, cloudy, blurred,
Actions and Indications
- Dispels wind heat; benefits eyes (cloudiness, blurred
vision, pterygium, excess tearing; wind-heat affecting eyes: red, swollen,
painful eyes; rarely used for other wind-heat conditions)
- Clears Heat; stops bleeding (bloody stools, hemorrhoids,
- (cc: urinary frequency)
- (cc: deficiency of yin, yang, qi, or blood)
- (cc: long term use is not recommended)
- (cc: pregnancy)
- For hemorrhoids use Mu Zei with Di Yu and
Huai Jiao to clear heat and stop bleeding.
- Mu Zei is not recommended for patients suffering from red eyes due
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 Square Root Computers Inc