|Di Yu - Regulate Blood Herbs
LV, LI, ST (6-15g)
|Di Yu - 'Die you regenerating trolls!'
The hot blooded warrior is bleeding,
while the trolls attack with their toxic claws
and regenerating flesh.
If only the warrior had studied more carefully he would know that (cc:
bleeding due to deficient cold) is the only way to kill them permanently!
English Name: sanguisorba, garden burnet root, long-leaf garden burnet root
Pharmacuetical Name: Radix Sanguisorbae
Properties: bitter, sour, cool
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|hot blooded.... bleeding
||cools blood; stops bleeding
|toxic claws... regenerating flesh
||clears toxic heat; generates flesh
Actions and Indications
- Cools blood; stop bleeding (bleeding hemorrhoids,
blood in stool, bloody dysenteric disorder; especially for bleeding
due to damp-heat in lower jiao, excessive uterine bleeding; also for
epistaxis, hematemesis, hemoptysis)
- Clears toxic heat; generates flesh (promotes generation
of new flesh; topical use for burns; reduces oozing by holding fluids;
boils, carbuncles, eczema)
- (cc: bleeding due to deficient cold)
- Tan- better to stop bleeding
- Sheng- cool blood or generate flesh
- Often made as a cream for burns; cream or wash for eczema, boils
- Generally considered safe for topical use, but it is not recommended to apply to burns that have affected a large area of the skin surface because excessive absorption of the herb may cause hepatoxicity.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 Square Root Computers Inc