Suan Zao Ren Tang - "Sour Jujube Decoction"
Action: Nourish blood, calm shen, clear heat, relieve
Key Sx: Deficiency of LV blood and Yin failing to nourish
the HT manifested as insomnia, palpitations, irritability, dizziness,
blurred vision, night sweats, dry throat and mouth (T: pale or red with
thin coat), (P: wiry, thin, rapid pulse)
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|K: Chao Suan Zao Ren
A/M: Fu ling, Zhi Mu, Chuan Xiong,
G: Gan Cao
Cautions / Contraindications: