|Shi Pi San- Warm to Expel Cold
Syndrome: SP and KD
Key Symptoms: Edema, especially in
lower body, fullness of chest and abdomen, (T: pale with greasy coat) (P:
Action: Warms the yang, strengthens the
Spleen, promotes movement of qi, and promotes urination
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|K: Fu Zi, Gan Jiang
M: Fu Ling, Bai Zhu
A: Mu Gua, Hou Po, Mu Xiang, Da Fu Zi, Cao Guo
G: Gan Cao, Sheng Jiang, Da Zao
| Cautions / Contraindications:
cc: not suitable for yang type of edema