| Syndrome: External Wind Cold, Dampness
blocks qi movement
Aversion to cold, fever, headache, fullness and distension in epigastria,
abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, borborygmus, diarrhea (T: white greasy
coat) Action: Releases the exterior, transforms dampness,
regulates the qi, harmonizes the middle jiao
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Huo Xiang
M: Bai Zhu, Fu Ling, Chen Pi, Ban Xia Qu
A1: Da Fu Pi, Hou Po, Su Ye, Bai Zhi, Jie Geng
G: Sheng Jiang, Da Zao, Gan Cao
Cautions / Contraindications:
1) not suitable for vomiting and diarrhea caused by damp-heat malaria