| Zi Cao (aka Zi Cao Gen) - Clear Heat: Cool
HT, LV - (3-9g)
|Zi Cao - The Zorro Cow
The hot blooded Zorro cow would charge when
invigorated by the red flag. But after Zorro
developed a rash he quit bullfighting and moved
from the toxic desert to the jungle.
English Name: lithospermum root
Pharmacuetical Name: Radix Lithospermi
Properties: sweet, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|hot blooded... invigorated...
||cools blood, invigorates blood;
|toxic desert... jungle
||relieves fire toxicity... clears
damp-heat from skin
Zi Cao Actions and Indications
- Cools blood, invigorates blood, vents rashes (vent
rashes; encourages rash to surface when measles/chickenpox not fully
expressed or toxins not coming out smoothly; fire toxin with very dark
purple rashes; dermatological conditions such as eczema, psoriasis)
- Relieves fire toxicity; clears damp heat from skin
(taken internally or applied topically for damp-heat skin lesions or
vaginal itching; burns)
- (cc: zi cao can moisten the bowels, use caution with SP/ST deficient
- Zi Cao can be used for constipation or dry stools caused by heat in
- Zi Cao may be used topically as ointment.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc