|Xing Ren- Relieve Cough and Wheeze|
LU, LI (3-9g)
Xing Ren - King Ren (SLIGHTLY TOXIC)
King Ren loved to eat peaches and drink robitussin.
When his wife got pregnant (cc: pregnancy)
(cc: diarrhea) with (cc:
yin deficient cough) she blamed the peaches for being slightly
English Name: apricot seed, bitter / sweet apricot seed
Pharmacuetical Name: Semen Armeniacae Amarum
Properties: slightly toxic,
bitter, slightly warm
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||stops coughing and relieves wheezing
||moistens intestines; unblocks bowels
Xing Ren Actions and Indications
- Stops cough; Relieves Wheeze (various kinds of cough
and wheezing, due to exterior wind-cold or wind-heat, phlegm-heat, dryness)
- Moistens intestines and unblocks the bowels (constipation
due to dryness or deficiency of qi, blood, and body fluid)
- (cc: pregnancy)
- (cc: infants)
- (cc: diarrhea)
- Tian nan xing- sweet apricot seed. Sweet,
neutral, moistens LU, stops cough.
- Xing Ren Shu Pi - the bark of xing ren.
Coincidentally it treats Xing Ren overdose. Cook 60g Xing Ren Shu Pi
in 300 mL of water for 20 minutes.
- Pharmacologically Xing Ren is an anti-hypertensive, anti-tussive, and anti-asthmatic.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc