|Shi Wei- Damp: Promote Urination and Relieve
UB, LU (6-15g)
Shi Wei - The Excess Way (Smoking, Drinking, Fighting)
Excess smoking causes phlegm and coughing while
Fighting causes hot blooded bleeding. Its time
we all stopped the excess way and switched to De-Caf.
English Name: pyrrosia, shearer's pyrrosia leaf, Jap.
Pharmacuetical Name: Folium Pyrrosiae
Properties: bitter, sweet, cool
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|phlegm and coughing
||expels phlegm; stops cough
|bleeding... hot blooded
||stops bleeding; cools blood
||promotes urination; clear damp heat from the
Actions and Indications
- Promotes Urination, clear Damp Heat from bladder
(promotes diuresis, edema, heat / stony / bloody lin, Damp heat PUD,
especially for bloody lin)
- Expels phlegm; Stops cough (cough w/ profuse sticky
- Cools blood; Stops bleeding (uterine bleeding; hematemesis,
epistaxis, bleeding from trauma)
- Effective to treat cancer patients who have low white blood cell counts
after receiving chemo or radiation.
- 5-10g dosage is normal, up to 30g for excess cases.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc