|Qing Hao - Clear Deficient Heat
LV, GB, KD (3-9g)
|Qing Hao - King How: how did he survive?
Before he found an oasis Qing Hao was so hot
blooded and delirious from malarial
madness that he raved for days due to the summer
His wife found that (cc: postpartum fever with blood
deficiency or cases of cold from SP / ST)
English Name: artemesia, sweet wormwood herb
Pharmacuetical Name: Herba Artemesiae Annuae
Properties: bitter, acrid, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
| oasis... hot blooded
||cools blood; clears deficient heat
||checks malarial disorders
||clears summer heat
Qing Hao Actions and Indications
- Cools blood; Clears deficient heat (heat in blood
or sequelae of febrile disease, especially for unremitting fever, night
fever and morning coolness with absence of sweating; tidal fever, yin
deficient heat, steaming bone disorder)
- Checks malarial disorder; Clears heat (primary herb
for malaria, alternating chills and fever)
- Clears summer heat (summer heat manifesting as low
grade fever, headache, dizziness and stifling sensation in the chest)
- (cc: postpartum fever with blood deficiency or cases of cold from
SP and ST deficiency)
- It has been presented that anti-fungals and CCB's (calcium channel blockers) may present clinically significant herb-drug interaction with Qing Hao.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 Square Root Computers Inc