|Pao Jiang - Invigorate QI
LV, SP (3-6g)
Pao Jiang - Pow Jang is a wicked new type of hard core dodgeball
Piao Jiang is a wicked new type of dodgeball where they throw spiked balls!
The little spikes can make you bleed, but trying
to dodge them is sure to warm your meridians!
After the game the players get together and drink hot
chocolate that is so hot it causes pain
- that's how tough they are!
But take care not to try playing if you've had some sleepless nights (cc:
yin deficiency with heat) because you might get hit a lot more often!
English Name: deep fried ginger
Pharmacuetical Name: Rhizoma Zingiber officinale Preparatum
Properties: sweet, bitter, neutral
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|bleed... warm your meridians
||stops bleeding; warms your meridians
|hot chocolate... pain
||warms the middle jiao; relieves pain
Pao Jiang Actions and Indications
- Warm meridians; stop bleeding (bleeding due to deficient
cold: uterine bleeding, postpartum abdominal pain; also for hematemesis,
blood in stool, cold dysenteric disorder)
- Warms the middle jiao; relieves pain (abdominal pain,
- (cc: yin deficiency with heat signs)
- Pao Jiang- better to warm the middle and disperse cold
- Pao Jiang Tan- better to stop bleeding
- Pao jiang is more to warm the middle and disperse cold than Sheng
- Ai Ye is more focused on MJ, whereas
pao jiang is more focused on epigastrium area
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2018 Square Root Computers Inc