|Mai Dong (Mai Men Dong) - Tonify Yin|
LU, ST, HT (6-15g)
Mai Men Dong - That's what SHE said!!!
- Without "My men Dong" I'd probably just sit here and smoke
tobacco incessantly and eat incessantly.
- When My Men Dong is around its easy to generate
- My Men Dong clears my HT heat and eliminates
She said "But I have to be careful with (cc: coughing
from wind-cold damp or damp-phlegm accumulation) and (cc:
diarrhea due to cold deficiency).
English Name: ophiopogon
Pharmacuetical Name: Radix Ophiopogonis
Properties: sweet, slightly bitter, cool
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|smoke tobacco incessantly
||clears LU heat; nourishes LU yin
|eat incessantly... generate fluids
||nourishes ST yin; generates fluids
| Clears HT... nourishes HT yin... eliminates
||clears HT; nourishes HT yin; eliminates irritability
Mai Men Dong Actions and Indications
- Nourishes LU yin; clears LU heat (LU dryness or yin
injury with dry cough, thick sputum that is difficult to expectorate;
coughing of blood)
- Nourishes ST yin; generates fluid (dry mouth due
to ST yin deficiency; constipation; xiao ke; hiccups and vomiting)
- Clears HT heat; eliminates irritability (heat distrubing
shen, irritability due to yin deficiency or warm-febrile disease at
ying level , fever and irritability at night)
- (cc: diarhea due to cold deficiency)
- (cc: coughing from wind-cold damp or damp-phlegm accumulation)
- Use of this herb may cause drowsiness or sedation - use caution.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc