|Ma Bo - Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity
|Ma Bo - "My Bo" the boxer
Ma Bo was an native indian from the toxic desert
who talked a lot of smack and who bled
a lot in the ring.
English Name: lasiosphaera (puffball)
Pharmacuetical Name: Lasiosphaera seu Calvatia
Properties: acrid, neutral to cool
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||clears heat; relieves toxicity
|talked a lot of smack
Ma Bo Actions and Indications
- Clears toxic heat from throat (fire toxin affecting
throat causing pain, loss of voice, swelling; cough due to Lung heat)
- Stops bleeding (hematemesis or epistaxis due to heat;
topical use for trauma bleeding, after surgery, or for frostbite)
- (cooking: decoct in cheesecloth)
- Pharmacologically Ma Bo has been shown to stop bleeding and also to have an inhibitory effect against Staph and Pneumonia.
- Careful with mushroom allergy patients.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2018 Square Root Computers Inc