|Kun Bu - Transform Phlegm Heat
KD, LV (4.5-15g)
Kun Bu - Was a wooly mammoth who lived in the swamp
Kun Bu was a wooly mammoth who loved to drink hai
zao because it gave him all the same indications, but made him stronger.
But unfortunately all that Hai Zao! created some (cc:
cold due to SP and ST deficiency) and he had to quit.
English Name: laminaria, kelp, tangle
Pharmacuetical Name: Thallus Lamniariae seu Eckloniae
Properties: salty, cold
Actions and Indications
- Dissolves phlegm; softens hardness (goiter or scrofula,
various nodules on neck, swelling pain of testicles, hernia)
- Promotes urination; reduces edema (mild function
to treat dysuria and help with edema, leg qi - combine with other herbs)
- (cc: cold due to SP and ST deficiency)
- Combine with Hai Zao to treat obesity, arteriosclerosis,
- Often paired with hai zao, Kun Bu is very similar but is stronger
than Hai Zao.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc