|Ku Lian Gen Pi (aka Ku Lian Pi) - Expel
LV, SP, ST (6-9g)
Ku Lian Gen Pi - Cool Lion Jumping
During Cool Lion Jumping, an Olympic competition for lions, the previous
year's leader was unable to compete due to tinea
Before admitting the truth, he claimed that "Cool Lion Jumping"
was (cc: not for long term use) and that his
pregnant wife (cc: pregnancy) was having trouble
with an unspecified LV/ST disease (cc: SP/ST deficincy;
LV or KD disease).
English Name: melia bark, Sichuan chinaberry bark, chinaberry tree bark
Pharmacuetical Name: Cortex Meliae
Properties: toxic, bitter,
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||treats tinea infections and sores
Ku Lian Gen Pi Actions and Indications
- Kills Parasites (hookworms, roundworms, tape worms,
pinworms, vaginal trichomonas infection, internal use or as enema)
- Treats tinea Infections and Sores (use alone as
powder as mix with vinegar or tea tree oil, apply topically for tinea,
- (cc: pregnancy)
- (cc: not for long term use or weak constitution)
- (cc: SP and ST deficiency; LV or KD disease
- (cooking: difficult to dissolve so decoct longer: 45-60 minutes)
- Commonly used to kill parasites, along with Shi
However Ku Lian Pi is more toxic: slight overdose manifests as dizziness,
headache, desire to sleep, nausea, or abdominal pain. Severe side effects
can cause internal bleeding, hepatits, and even visual impairment.
- The fresh form of Ku Lian Pi is markedly stronger to kill parasites.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 Square Root Computers Inc