|Jing Jie - Release Exterior: Wind Cold
(LU, LV) - (3-9g)
Jing Jie the dancer is always itching
Jing Jie decided to become a proffesional dancer because she loved to run
around outside, no matter if it was cold or hot.
But eventually she developed a terrible itchy rash
and bleeding with vaginal discharge.
Jing Jie should have been more careful and considered the fact that some
of her patrons had (cc: open sores or fully erupted
measles), and maybe she wouldn't have gotten (cc:
LV wind) if she hadn't been (note: often paired
with fang feng) the werewolf.
English Name: schizonepeta, fine-leaf schizonepeta
Pharmacuetical Name: Herba Schizonepeta
Properties: acrid, slightly warm
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
| outside, hot or cold
||Exterior W/H or W/C invasion
| itchy rash
||vents rash; alleviate itching
|bleeding with vaginal discharge
||stops bleeding and vaginal discharge
Jing Jie Actions and Indications
- Releases exterior; Extinguish Wind (exterior wind-cold
or wind-heat depending on which other herbs it is combined)
- Vent rashes, alleviate itching (skin problems in
initial stages: measles, wind rashes, pruritic skin eruptions, eczema)
- Stops bleeding and vaginal discharge (best when charred
for bleeding, vaginal disharge; auxilliary herb for blood in the the
stool or uterine bleeding)
- (cc: Liver wind patterns)
- (cc: fully erupted measles or open sores)
- (cooking: do not decoct for too long a time)
- Chao Tan- To stop bleeding or vaginal discharge
- Pharmacologically Jing Jie has Antibiotic as well as Antipyretic and diaphoretic properties.
- Often paired with fang feng
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2018 Square Root Computers Inc