|Da Suan - Expel Parasites
LI, LU, SP, ST (6-15g)
Da Suan- The dark Swan
When The dark swan had worms and parasites
so she ate some toxic crude oil to poison
The swan would have gone for an enema instead of eating oil, but (cc:
enema is contra-indicated in pregnancy). She also found out first
hand that eating crude oil would cause (cc: yin deficient
heat or heat disorders of the mouth, tongue, and throat) and (cc:
skin irritation and blisters when used topically)
English Name: garlic bulb, garlic
Pharmacuetical Name: Bulbus Alli Sativi
Properties: acrid, warm
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
|parasites... toxic... poison
||kills parasites... relieves toxicity poisoning
Da Suan Actions and Indications
- Kills parasites (hookworms and pin worms; internal
use or as enema)
- Relieves toxicity poisoning (dysentary, diarrhea;
consumption, whooping cough; carbuncles, boils; tinea and ringworms;
internal or topical use)
- (cc: enema is contraindicated in pregnancy)
- (cc: yin deficient heat or heat disorders of the mouth, tongue, throat,
- (cc: caution with skin irritation and blisters when used topically)
- Studies report this herb is good for the cardiovascular system and
its cancer fighting properties, but over consumption may sometime be
associated with eye deterioration.
- For internal parasitic infestation combine Da Suan with Bing
Lang, Ku Lian Pi, and He Shi.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2022 Square Root Computers Inc