|Chuan Xin Lian - Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity
LI, LU, SI, ST (6-15g)
Chuan Xin Lian - Juan the Zen Lion
Juan' the Zen Lion roamed the toxic desert
and the jungles fasting often to keep his Zen.
But fasting often caused (cc: SP deficiency)
so Juan learned not to over do it (cc: do not use
for too long).
English Name: andrographis, common andrographis herb
Pharmacuetical Name: Herba Andrographis
Properties: bitter, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||Clears damp heat
||clears heat; dispel toxicity
Chuan Xin Lian Actions and Indications
- Clears heat; dispel toxicity (variety of heat disorders
in Lung, throat, sinus, wind heat with fever, urinary tract, fire toxin
skin sores or rashes, snake bites. Used internally or topically)
- Clears damp heat (eczema, damp-heat with dysenteric
disorder, hot painful urination)
- (cc: SP deficiency)
- (cc: do not use too long, bitter and cold)
- Pharmacologically Chuan Xin Lian has a mild antibiotic effect and stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- Extract of Chuan Xin Lian may be used to make anti-snake venom.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 Square Root Computers Inc