|Cang Er Zi - Release Exterior: Wind Cold|
(LU) - (3-9g)
... Cang Er Zi evolved into Kangaroo during the ice age.
Before the Cang Er Zi evolved into the Kangaroo it roamed during the windy
ice age and had a much longer snout that helped to open
its nasal passages. The Kangerzi loved to play in the windy
rain, but its skin itched when it got
Its a good thing the Kangeroo evolved into being. Otherwise we would have
no bouncy animals at all! But too much bouncing can cause (cc:
blood deficient headaches) and an overdose of bouncing will surely
cause (cc: overdose 100g may cause vomiting, diarrhea,
English Name: xanthium fruit, Siberian cocklebur fruit
Pharmacuetical Name: Fructus Xanthii
Properties: toxic, bitter,
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
| windy ice
|open its nasal passages
||opens nasal passages
||disperses wind damp
||relieves skin itching
Cang Er Zi Actions and Indications
- Releases exterior wind cold; opens nasal passages
(nasal congestion, viscous discharge; exterior wind-cold, aversion to
- Disperses wind damp (wind-damp bi syndrome)
- Relieves skin itching (skin disorder with itching)
- (cc: blood deficient headache)
- (cc: overdose 100g may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal
- Often paired with xin yi hua to
open nasal passages
- Cang Er Zi has been shown to have anti-diabetic properties, and to lower blood glucose levels. Accordingly it should be used with caution in patients taking insulin, sulfonylureas, and other diabetic medications because it may have a synergistic effect.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Square Root Computers Inc