|Ban Bian Lian - Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity
HT, LU, SI (15-30g)
|Ban Bian Lian - Bambi An Lion
Bambi An Lion was an indian who lived in the toxic
desert. He was called Bambi Lion because he was only brave when he
But too much coffee caused (cc: edema due to deficiency)
English Name: lobelia, Chinese lobelia herb
Pharmaceutical Name: Herba Lobeliae Chinensis
Properties: acrid, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||clears heat; relieves toxicity
||promotes urination; reduces edema
Ban Bian Lian Actions and Indications
- Clears heat; reduce toxicity (essential herb for
snake bites and wasp stings / fire toxin sores (carbuncles, boils):
internal or topical
- Promotes urination; reduces edema (ascites, liver
cirrhosis; end-stage schistosomiasis; jaundice
- (cc: edema due to deficiency)
- Ban Bian Lian has a diuretic effect so careful when prescribing it
with Lasix, Bumex, Demadex, etc...
- Symptoms of overdose include mania, muscle contractions, and excitation
- Ban Bian Lian is also used in oncology to treat tumours and masses.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to email@example.com
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2018 Square Root Computers Inc