| Zuo Gui Wan - "Restore the Left
Indication: original yin deficiency,
dizziness, weak lumbar and knees, spermatorrhea, night sweats, dry throat
and mouth (T: red w/ little coat) (P: floating)
Action: STRONGLY nourish KD yin, tonify essence
$99 - 5 year Membership
of 2 Formula stories aren't free - so Sign up HERE!
Premium Features Include:
- Ability to Modify and Save the Herb Stories that you don't like -
personalized to YOU !!!
- Modify and Save Actions, Indications, Contra-indications, and more!
- Unlocks Access to ALL hidden herb stories and formulas stories
- Intead of banner ads, you will see PHOTOS of the herbs! (great for Herb
Lab identifcation and review!)
- Access the Shang Han Lun study pages! (Shang Han Lun: simplified)
- Access to the updated NCCAOM board exam formula study pages!
- Access to learn the CC: pregnancy herbs QUICKLY and EASILY
- Access to all hyperlinks on the SYNDROMES pages
- UNLOCKS more than 50 FORMULA Stories
|King: Sheng Di Huang
M: Shan Zhu Yu, Gou Qi Zi, Lu JIao JIao, Gui Ban, Shan Yao,
Tu Su Zi, Chuan Niu Xi
Cautions / Contraindications:
1) Not for phlegm dampness or yang deficient heat