|Hua Shi - Damp: Promote Urination and Relieve
Hua Shi (Talcum) - Little "Excess Flower" needed baby
When Little "Excess Flower" played in the summer
heat and drank decaf coffee she developed
a bad rash so her mom applied baby powder.
Her mom got pregnant (cc: pregnancy) despite
her husband's (cc: spermatorrhea) and (cc:
SP qi deficiency) and (cc: depleted fluids
due to warm-febrile or excessive urination)
English Name: talc
Pharmacuetical Name: Talcum
Properties: sweet, bland, cold
Explanation of Key Words in this story...
||promotes urination; clears DH from the BL
||clears summer heat
||absorbs dampness from skin (eczema, heat rash)
Hua Shi Actions and Indications
- Promotes urination, clears DH from the bladder (damp
heat lin; stony lin)
- Clear summer-heat (fever; irritability, thirst, diarrhea;
heat in qi level with dampness)
- Absorbs dampness from skin (topical use for damp
skin lesions: eczema, heat rash, atheletes foot)
- (cc: pregnancy)
- (cc: SP qi deficiency)
- (cc: spermatorrhea)
- (cc: depleted fluids due to warm-febrile or excessive urination)
- Taken internally, Hua Shi protects the stomach lining from gastritis, suppresses nausea and vomiting, and reduces absorption of toxins in the digestive tract.
Comments or Suggestions? Spot an error? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this web site is provided as is, without any warranty expressed or implied.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 Square Root Computers Inc